Comprised of estates offering an unparalleled gateway to views that encompass coastal mountains, the Coronado Islands and the Pacific Ocean beyond.
Welcome to Cielo
Cielo - Live Above It All
Cielo real estate Rancho Santa Fe's exclusive collection of luxurious estates and custom homesites inhabits one of the highest vantage points along the coast–a setting offering an unparalleled gateway to views that encompass coastal mountains, the Coronado Islands and the Pacific Ocean beyond.
Homeownership truly has its privileges at Cielo, where the guard-gated enclave hosts a community park and Club Cielo, which showcases a state-of-the-art catering kitchen, a fitness center and aerobic studio, a competition-sized swimming pool, a children's pool and play area, a soothing spa, two tennis courts and locker room facilities. Cielo Village embraces a shopping square that surrounds a magnificent stone fountain and encompasses an elegant outdoor dining area. A brief drive leads to the luxurious world-class Village of Rancho Santa Fe. Here, legendary restaurants, quaint shops, and a historic inn offer uptown services in a refined country setting.
Cielo Real Estate Insights
Paying homage to the region's romantic and historic roots, the cobble walls and stone-clad entries of Cielo's artisan architecture integrate seamlessly with magnificent terrain. Refreshed by prevailing coastal breezes, residents enjoy endlessly changing vistas of the pastoral hills and valleys below from morning to night. Cielo real estate is artfully designed to reflect the warmth and timeless beauty of European villas, with grand indoor/outdoor living spaces; a stunning use of stone, metal and wood; finely crafted exteriors; and beautiful native plantings. Part of the Rancho Santa Fe real estate market, Cielo offers a rare combination of vistas and location.
Cielo real estate Rancho Santa Fe's 1,750-acre residential land preserve offers 528 custom homesites. These magnificent luxury properties are surrounded by acres and acres of pristine dedicated open space, creating a sense of unequaled privacy. Dramatic terrain reaches elevations of over 1,450 feet, providing expansive ocean and mountain views. Custom residences at Cielo boast homesites that average 2 acres and are currently priced from approximately $650,000 to $6,000,000. Smaller neighborhoods from leading homebuilders are featured, and the community, nearing close-out, is still selling new homes.
People & Lifestyle
Parks & Nature
- Black Mountain Open Space Park: This sprawling park has plenty of space for hiking, biking and more. There are many lookouts throughout the park to capitalize on the stunning views
- Lake Hodges: This lake serves as a reservoir, and the surrounding area has more than 1,200 acres of open land. There are barbecues and picnic tables available for the public.
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve: This reserve was set aside to protect Southern California's scenic resources. There are opportunities for hiking, biking and horseback riding against a backdrop of sweeping ocean views.
- San Elijo Lagoon: These wetlands are some of the few that remain in Southern California. San Elijo Lagoon has a Nature Center with information about the plants and animals found throughout the area.
- San Dieguito County Park: A 125-acre community space with picnic pavilions, barbecue grills, playgrounds, a basketball court, a rentable gazebo, hiking trails, exercise stations, and Miracle Field, which is a baseball field designed to be accessible for players with disabilities.
- Beaches: Cielo is close to the coast, making a day trip to the beach easy. The most popular beaches near Cielo include Del Mar, Solana Beach and Encinitas.
- Rancho Valencia: This lavish resort is positioned on 45 acres. Its upscale amenities are paired with a variety of activities on the grounds.
- Morgan Run Club & Resort: With a location close to Torrey Pines, this hotel has golf course access, and the rooms are comfortably outfitted.
- Double Tree Resort San Diego: Located in San Diego proper, this resort is convenient, comfortable and affordable.
- The Hotel del Coronado: The legendary Grand Dame of hotels in San Diego, The Del offers a wide array of beachfront activities and dining options.
- Roger Rowe Elementary and Middle School
- Bernardo Elementary School
- Bear Valley Middle School
- Torrey Pines High School
- San Pasqual High School
- Happy Time Nursery School
- Village Nursery School
- Nativity Catholic School
- Cal Coast Academy
- Horizon Prep School
- Santa Fe Christian School
- San Diego Jewish Academy
- The Grauer School
- La Jolla Country Day School
- Cathedral Catholic High School
- Diegueno Country School