Rancho La Cima
Nestled behind a beautifully landscaped guard-gated entrance, Rancho La Cima presents a peaceful setting just minutes away from the Village of Rancho Santa Fe.
Welcome to Rancho La Cima
Rancho La Cima – An intimate enclave of 26 custom estates
Rancho La Cima Real Estate Insights
People & Lifestyle
Parks & Nature
- San Dieguito County Park: A 125-acre park with picnic pavilions, barbecue grills, playgrounds, a basketball court, a rentable gazebo, hiking trails, exercise stations, and Miracle Field, which is a baseball field designed to be accessible for players with disabilities.
- Black Mountain Open Space Park: This sprawling park has plenty of space for hiking, biking and more. There are many lookouts throughout the park to capitalize on the stunning views.
- Lake Hodges: This lake serves as a reservoir, and the surrounding area has more than 1,200 acres of open land. There are barbecues and picnic tables available for the public.
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve: This reserve was set aside to protect Southern California's scenic resources. There are opportunities for hiking, biking and horseback riding against a backdrop of sweeping ocean views.
- San Elijo Lagoon: These wetlands are some of the few that remain in Southern California. San Elijo Lagoon has a Nature Center with information about the plants and animals found throughout the area.
- The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe: The centerpiece of The Village, the Inn features cozy bungalows, pristine landscaped grounds and an award-winning restaurant.
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar: Unrivaled luxury, fine dining and elegant style are the hallmarks of this five-diamond/five-star resort, named California's #1 luxury hotel by TripAdvisor.
- Rancho Valencia: This lavish resort is positioned on 45 acres. Its upscale amenities are paired with a variety of activities on the grounds.
- Morgan Run Club & Resort: With a location close to Torrey Pines, this hotel has golf course access, and the rooms are comfortably outfitted.
- The Hotel del Coronado: The legendary Grand Dame of hotels in San Diego, The Del offers a wide array of beachfront activities and dining options.
- Roger Rowe Elementary and Middle School
- Torrey Pines High School
- Village Nursery School
- Happy Time Nursery School
- Cal Coast Academy
- Santa Fe Christian School
- Nativity Catholic School
- Horizon Prep
- San Diego Jewish Academy
- Diegueno Country School
- La Jolla Country Day School
- The Grauer School
- Cathedral Catholic High School