Santaluz is an exclusive 3,800-acre master-planned community with a vibrant, small-town feel.
Welcome to Santaluz
Santaluz – Unparalleled Golf Course Living
Santaluz Real Estate Insights
People & Lifestyle
Parks & Nature
- Black Mountain Open Space Park: Located close to Santaluz, this sprawling park has plenty of space for hiking, biking and more. There are many lookouts throughout the park to capitalize on the stunning views.
- Lake Hodges: Connected by trails to Santaluz, the lake is surrounded by more than 1,200 acres of open land, and there are barbecues and picnic tables available for the public.
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve: Set aside to protect Southern California's scenic resources, the reserve welcomes hiking, biking and horseback riding against a backdrop of ocean views.
- San Elijo Lagoon: Stroll the scenic trails of the lagoon, and visit its popular nature center, which offers information about the plants and animals found throughout the area.
- Beaches: Santaluz is close to the coast, making a day trip to the beach easy. The most popular beaches near Santaluz include Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas and La Jolla.
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar: Unrivaled luxury, fine dining and elegant style are the hallmarks of this five-diamond/five-star resort, named California's #1 luxury hotel by TripAdvisor.
- L'Auberge Del Mar: This luxurious beach resort sets a new standard in coastal hospitality. Reminiscent of a private, coastal estate, it encapsulates style and prestige.
- The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe: The centerpiece of The Village, the Inn features cozy bungalows, pristine landscaped grounds and an award-winning restaurant.
- Rancho Valencia: This lavish resort is positioned on 45 acres not far from Santaluz. Its upscale amenities are paired with a variety of activities on the grounds.
- Morgan Run Club & Resort: With a location close to Torrey Pines, this hotel has golf course access, and the rooms are comfortably outfitted.
Shopping In addition to several businesses located along Camino Del Sur in Santaluz, there are several shopping options nearby, including Del Mar Highlands Town Center, Torrey Highlands, and Commons Town Center and Village Center, both of which offer traditional shopping amenities and some unique specialty shops in 4S Ranch.
- Willow Grove Elementary School
- Black Mountain Raiders Middle School
- Del Norte High School School
- Cathedral Catholic >High School
- Horizon Prep
- Fusion Academy