Solana Beach presents a delightful setting along the San Diego County coastline, with Del Mar to the south and Cardiff by the Sea and Encinitas to the north.
Welcome to Solana Beach
Solana Beach - Something for Everyone
Solana Beach Real Estate Insights
People & Lifestyle
- Beaches: Residents of Solana Beach enjoy spending time at one of its many picturesque beaches, including Tide Beach, Fletcher Cove and Seascape Beach.
- Torrey Pines State Nature Reserve: One of the wildest stretches of land on the Southern California coast, its 2,000 acres are preserved as they were before San Diego was developed.
- San Elijo Lagoon: These wetlands are some of the few that remain in Southern California. San Elijo Lagoon has a Nature Center with information about the plants and animals found throughout the area.
- Lake Hodges: This lake serves as a reservoir, and the surrounding area has more than 1,200 acres of open land. There are barbecues and picnic tables available for the public.
- San Dieguito County Park: A 125-acre park with picnic pavilions, barbecue grills, playgrounds, a basketball court, a rentable gazebo, hiking trails, exercise stations, and Miracle Field, which is a baseball field designed to be accessible for players with disabilities.
- Black Mountain Open Space Park: This sprawling park has plenty of space for hiking, biking and more. There are many lookouts throughout the park to capitalize on the stunning views.
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar: Unrivaled luxury, fine dining and elegant style are the hallmarks of this five-diamond/five-star resort, named California’s #1 luxury hotel by TripAdvisor.
- L'Auberge Del Mar: This luxurious beach resort sets a new standard in coastal hospitality. Reminiscent of a private, coastal estate, it encapsulates style and prestige.
- La Costa Resort & Spa: From world-class amenities and dining destinations to championship golf and spa experiences, every moment is special at this Omni resort.
- The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe: The centerpiece of The Village, the Inn features cozy bungalows, pristine landscaped grounds and an award-winning restaurant.
- The Lodge at Torrey Pines: Overlooking the world-renowned Torrey Pines Golf Course with views of the Pacific Ocean, The Lodge presents a AAA Five Diamond setting.
- Solana Vista and Skyline Elementary schools
- Earl Warren Middle School
- Torrey Pines High School
- La Jolla Country Day School
- Cathedral Catholic High School
- The Bishop's School
- Cal Coast Academy
- Maranatha Christian School
- Diegueno Country School
- Del Mar Pines School
- The Nativity School
- Notre Dame Academy
- Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Horizon Prep
- San Diego Jewish Academy
- Halstrom High School
- Pacific Ridge School