The Lakes Rancho Santa Fe
Located in close proximity to some of California's premier luxury destinations like Santaluz, Rancho Del Lago, and Fairbanks Highlands.
Welcome to Rancho Santa Fe Lakes
Rancho Santa Fe Lakes – Country Living Close to the City and Shore
The Lakes Real Estate Insights
People & Lifestyle
Parks & Nature
- Beaches: The sandy shores of Del Mar, Solana Beach and Encinitas are just minutes away.
- San Elijo Lagoon: These wetlands are some of the few that remain in Southern California. San Elijo Lagoon has a Nature Center with information about the plants and animals found throughout the area.
- Lake Hodges: This lake serves as a reservoir, and the surrounding area has more than 1,200 acres of open land. There are barbecues and picnic tables available for the public.
- San Dieguito County Park: A 125-acre park with picnic pavilions, barbecue grills, playgrounds, a basketball court, a rentable gazebo, hiking trails, exercise stations, and Miracle Field, which is a baseball field designed to be accessible for players with disabilities.
- Black Mountain Open Space Park: This sprawling park has plenty of space for hiking, biking and more. There are many lookouts throughout the park to capitalize on the stunning views.
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve: This reserve was set aside to protect Southern California's scenic resources. There are opportunities for hiking, biking and horseback riding against a backdrop of sweeping ocean views.
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar: Unrivaled luxury, fine dining and elegant style are the hallmarks of this five-diamond/five-star resort, named California’s #1 luxury hotel by TripAdvisor.
- The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe: The centerpiece of The Village, the Inn features cozy bungalows, pristine landscaped grounds and an award-winning restaurant.
- Rancho Valencia: This lavish resort is positioned on 45 acres. Its upscale amenities are paired with a variety of activities on the grounds.
- Morgan Run Club & Resort: With a location close to Torrey Pines, this hotel has golf course access, and the rooms are comfortably outfitted.
- The Hotel del Coronado: The legendary Grand Dame of hotels in San Diego, The Del offers a wide array of beachfront activities and dining options.
- Solana Santa Fe Elementary School
- Earl Warren Middle School
- Torrey Pines High School
- La Jolla Country Day School
- Cathedral Catholic High School
- The Bishop's School
- Cal Coast Academy
- Maranatha Christian School
- Diegueno Country School
- Del Mar Pines School
- The Nativity School
- Notre Dame Academy
- Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Horizon Prep
- San Diego Jewish Academy
- Halstrom High School
- Pacific Ridge School
Discover Your New Home at Rancho Santa Fe Lakes Today
To learn more about Rancho Santa Fe Lakes, please contact us today. Our team at K. Ann Brizolis & Associates looks forward to answering any questions you may have, and we will be delighted to arrange a private tour of the most prized properties in the area.